Little Royal Hut By Scrapiniec.



So I am very lucky!! for the next couple of months I am a guest designer for Scrapiniec! This is a Polish company specializing in the most gorgeous chipboard I have ever seen!! I mean seriously people, you have to check them out not only are the pieces beautiful and easy to work with but also very affordable!!!




So for the next we while I will be posting a few of the projects I have been busy making first up I have this little house! Also coming up I have a few other altered projects and even a couple of scrapbooking layouts

for my first project as a guest designer I have done the Royal hut! I went for the cute and playful look with lots of pink, as this is going to be sitting in my daughter’s bedroom. The kits set was very well put together and aligned really well, I had so much fun making this!! 

Now I have to apologize for the video of the little house for some reason the last half hour of video footage just didn't work


Scrapiniec Products Used
Spring Prodigy big branches 01
Lavender Mist BIG frame 02
Lavender Mist background
Mehendi borders
Domek Royal Royal Hut
Doily Lace 2-Big rosettes
Doily Lace 2 Medium rosettes
Doily Lace Lace borders 03










Comments

Popular Posts