Its Butterflies Are Back.

The butterflies are back!!


So for mothers day this year I was given a very cool little die-cutter caller the Diamond Press, I am so in love with it...I have never had a real die-cut machine like this before and although this on the small side and can only cut small dies, I am so happy right now. It is perfect for what I do! Remember a few weeks back I made altered frame and book with butterflies exploding out of it?? You can read about it HERE. well back then I was cutting all the butterflies out by hand, it took forever and gave me really sore fingers, but not anymore thanks to my new die and stamp set by Kaiser Craft.




Diamond Press and KaiserCraft stamp and die set


Original one done cutting all the butterflies by hand

Someone on Facebook said the orange butterfly book said it looked like fire so I have decided that the to together looks like fire and ice.




Comments

  1. Gorgeous, where did you get the stamp/ die set? I think I need it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the set is by kaisercraft and we got it from spotlight :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts