New Peacock Guitar.

So I have been very quite lately for a couple of reasons, the main one being I have just had no creative mojo. I have honestly tried to restart the creative flow but just nothing worked, so instead of forcing it like I did try to do I just left it and hopped like hell it would come back to me sooner or later...and you know what it did.


It started when my husband went in to get more of his sleeve tattooed and I was sitting there looking trough some books and boom it happened my mind was flooded with ideas. when i go home that afternoon I sat  and stared drawing. mostly old school sort of stuff

     

And from there, the ideas just sort of progressed into bigger and better things, remember when I painted a old broken guitar? You can see it Here. Well I decided to give it another try, and I am very happy with how it turned out!!






Thanks for stopping by 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts