Collage Art Journaling.

Yet again I have been a neglectful blogger, life got very busy here for a couple of weeks and well I just had no time and forgive me but I just can't do the scheduled post, they just don't work for me. So anyway onward and upwards

As you all know I have been on a big art journaling kick lately, but my very best favorite kind of journaling would have to be collage art I just love the whole process of it, the sorting trough what you want to do, the looking trough all the magazines,the fiddly little bits and bobs, the finishing details.

Now I am not saying I am any good at it, but that's not really the point now is it.





                             




                             




                              





                             


Comments

Popular Posts