Laugh Lots Art Journal Page and Video

In 2015 I picked up art journaling as a ways to express myself while I was dealing with depression, it stared off as a positive affirmation journal and sort of grew from there, I know have about five journals on the go. I will be posting more about these journals over the coming weeks but to start the new year off I have started a new art journal.



I have been wanting to make a smaller journal for a while now so when I found in amongst my things the other day a little ring binder I just knew what I was going to do with it. I have made up my own pages to go in it out of card stock, this way I can add more dimension to pages that sometimes you just can’t do in books I will also be adding journaling to the back of each page, so this one is going to be a little more personal. I am hoping to get one page for this little journal a week.







The page dimensions I have made for this little journal is 7 inches by 4 1/2 and the binder its self is 7 1/2 inch by 6








Products used.

Faber-Castell Gelatos
Butter Scotch
Red Cherry
Snow cone
Earl Gray
 Hero Arts
Clings flower stamp
 Kaiser Craft
Chase Rainbows stamp
Chevron stamp
Spray Mist Charcoal
Fiskars
Teresa Collins Outline Alpha
Hidi Swap the word Laugh
 Cre8tiv 
BorderIcons stamp
Stazon
Jet Black
 Brilliance
Rocker Red Ink
Pearlescent Lavender ink
 Stampendous
Embossing powder
Midnight Black

Comments

Popular Posts