Journal 52 week 1, Bibliobiuli Journal page and Video

In an effort to broaden my creative horizon and to push myself a little bit this year I have joined a group called Journal 52, a challenge group that post art journaling challenges once a week  the first week was word of the year or strange word.

Journal 52 blog
Journal 52 Facebook group

I chose to go the strange word road, so I took to google to see what I could find. The word I picked seemed so perfect for me I just couldn’t go past it. Bibliobibuli refers to people that read too much….lol No such thing in my book we are 9 days into the new year and I am on book number 5 already!






 I started a new journal for this, Size A5, 110gsm spiral bound. This is my first time using a spiral bound book, I have never really be a fan of them before. Jury is still out on if I am a fan. also on a side note, I had to look trough 15 magazines to find that pic of someone reading!!




Products used
Mod Podge
Twinkling H2Os
Pomegranite
African Jade
Guatamalan
Kaiser Craft
Chase Rainbown
Old Book pages
Black gel pen
Staz on
Jet black


Comments

Popular Posts