Altered Witches Shelf and Video

So I know this may not be the best time of year to be posting this but I made it around Halloween and well  wasn’t really devoting much time to the blog then so better late than never right??

This started out with my mum asking about making a hidden compartment in a book, then sort of evolved to me doing it for her so she could make something, then my imagination sort of just took over, and next minute I was making all these little bottles and potions.




Originally this was going to be a book I was going to alter but then mum found a book shaped box and well that made my life a whole lot easier and the inside colors were perfect!! If you want to see how it all came together please watch the video below.


There is no product list for this I used a lot of things I had been collecting for a while and it was a real miss mash of things. If you would like any info on how anything of the bits and bobs were made just leave me a comment on this post or over on YouTube.






Comments

Popular Posts