Altered Butterfly Frame

Its butterfly madness here today or at the very least I was ad to but them all out! It's times like this I wish I had a punch or a die cutter,,,lol 


Anyway this project while time consuming, I think turned out rather awesome, how to turn your $2 shop photo frame into a work of art. All I used to do this was Faber-Castell Gelatos on cheap watercolor paper, butterfly stamp from kaiser craft and my trusty glue gun.  biggest regret ...I didn't count how many butterflies used!!!






Comments

  1. Jennie this is just amazing, I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 I am thinking about making a rainbow one, but not sure I want to cut all them out again...lol

      Delete
    2. I would love to do one for our wee Grandie but don't have gelatos, would have to do different coloured cardstock instead

      Delete
    3. You could use paint! The trick it don't be scared...lol lots of pal are scared of paint! Watercolour crayons would work just as well to...oh and sprays/ mists!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts