Valentine Watercolor Paintings

HI guys I am just stopping in today to post the what I called my Valentine collection, valentines cards that were just a tiny bit different than the norm.

Now I don't know about you guys, but my husband isn't the overly mushy kind of male, sure he can and does some very sweet things for me, but he hardly wants a card from me with heart and flowers and a whole lot of mush, and quite frankly, I don't really want a card like that either. 

These painting were created with people like Jon and I myself in mind, or if you just have a warped sense of humor ;)









Print line for the set are available for purchase 

4-6 inch prints $10.00 + post
6-8 inch prints $15.00 + post
8-10 inch prints $30.00 + post
posts internationally.

Videos for the Valentines collection





                                         





Comments

Popular Posts