I'm Back...And I Bring Creepy Teddy's

So it has been a while since I regularly blogged, naughty blogger!! Happy to report that I have finally gotten on top of things lately and have a lot of regular post lined up and in the works!! Every week I am going to bring you a mix of post about books, art, art and kids, crafts and everything else that evolves as we go.

A lot has been going on in the land of Jen, I have a lot of paintings I haven’t posted here that I want to show you all also, I have taught myself how to crochet and knit, so I have been super busy doing those. Books are still a huge part of my life and I am still reading up a storm. Spotlight Sundays look to be a real go again!!





I am so happy and excited to be back blogging again, for this post I am going to leave you with the Creepy Teddy collection I painted a few weeks back.


Were Teddy

Vampire Teddy

Frankenstein Teddy

Zombie Teddy


Print line for the set are available for purchase 

4-6 inch prints $10.00 + post
6-8 inch prints $15.00 + post
8-10 inch prints $30.00 + post
posts internationally.

Process Videos of the teddy's being made :)




Comments

Popular Posts