With Brave Wings She Flies, Altered Mixed Media Canvas

A little altered mixed media canvas I did a few weeks ago.

I really had no plan for this one when I started and it honestly just sort of evolved as I went, this for me was in a lot of way a project to get me started again. It had been a while since  did anything mixed media and i was a little but shy about getting started again. Got to tell you though I love how this turned out at the end.
All the paper was from the American Crafts May Berry paper pack.
The numbers in the background are, American Crafts thickers.
The inks were Dylusions and Fireworks.
All stamps were from Kaisercraft.
The wings were Tim Holtz.




Now time for a little Quiz, What story/book/movie is the little girl on the canvas out of??

Let me know on my Facebook page what you think and I might just do a little give away 

Comments

Popular Posts