Thank You Everyone

Hi everyone, I thought I would just do a quick stop in to let everyone that doesn't know about what is going on. I have a very sick boy at the moment so I am unsure when I will be back reviewing and posting again, I will be stopping in every now and then and I am always reachable on Facebook though and still hope to keep posting there every now and then although not as much. I still want to know what everyone id reading and getting up to as well but be sure to stop in and tell me!

I just want to say a big thanks to everyone for your support and I hope to be back real soon !

Comments

  1. :( hope your little man gets better soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. prayers for your little prince.
    --Kara xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie,
    Our thoughts are with you and your boy right now. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can see it here http://cyn-books.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html
    have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts